About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Monday, December 9, 2013

Kennidy's Play


Kennidy was in the play Pinocchio at her school.  She wasn’t just in the play she was Pinocchio!  We took the kids and went to see the play one Sunday afternoon.  There were actually two plays and the first one was Rumpelstiltskin.  They were all at Kennidy’s high school which is also where I went to school.  Kasi was kind enough to watch Joel and Cecilia during the first play and then they joined us to watch Pinocchio.   All the high school students did a great job!  I liked the Rumpelstiltskin play the best.  That being said I thought Kennidy and Annie did a great job in Pinocchio!!!  I just didn’t like the story of Pinocchio as much. 


Kennidy!


The cast!


Vincent did a great job watching the plays.   Cecilia did pretty well but got restless toward the end, but that was understandable.  Joel did really well until  the end when he was just tired of the whole thing.  He was crawling under our chairs to the row behind us.  Luckily it was Candy and Zack back there and he knows them.  After spending 15 minutes crawling on the floor under my seat and Brad’s seat Joel tried to just crawl out toward the aisle.  In the process he said “I gotta get out of here!”  I didn’t think it was that loud, but Kennidy heard it up on stage!  My mom left with Joel since she had already seen the play twice.  The high school kids did a great job especially Kennidy! 


Annie.



The cast!

No comments:

Post a Comment