About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Monday, December 9, 2013

Cecilia Goes Farming



This fall Cecilia came with farming a couple times.   Both times were because I didn’t have anyone to watch Cecilia until later in the day.   It was fun to have her along; she is a very good passenger!  The one day I was in a hurry and didn’t feel like moving her car seat into the tractor, so I just buckled her in the buddy seat with a seat belt.  She actually sat better than she did when she was in her car seat.  I think Uncle Bob liked seeing her happy face too!  She would wave at him.  

 
Mommy's littlest farmer.




Cecilia talked most of the time and also insisted on bringing her collection of animals, dolls and blankets with.  We had a full tractor!  She also had fun waving to Efren in the other grain cart.  After that day whenever we were talking about farming she would say “Where Efren?”  She loves farming!  Although she calls tractors and combines both combines, so we are going to have to work on that!


She would drive if I would let her.

No comments:

Post a Comment