About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Monday, December 9, 2013

Climbing Trees


With all of our trees around the kids (mostly Joel) have been climbing trees and loving it!  One day we climbed trees in the pasture and Ray even stuck his head in the tree to watch.  Joel found a tree that is in the backyard he likes climbing.  It is growing at an angle and it is easy to climb up.  Cecilia and Vincent also like to climb trees but mostly because Joel does it.  

Joel.

Cecilia, Joel and Vincent.


Joel in the apple tree.


Vincent said he was a sloth.



One day it was drizzling out and Joel insisted he was going to play outside, so I bundled him up and sent him out.  He played on the slide, in the sand and then I looked out the window and we was crawling up the tree.  He was just perched there and happy as can be!   The rain started and he finally came in the house.


Cecilia in the apple tree with crazy hair.



Vincent in the apple tree.



Cecilia climbing again.


Joel in his tree in the back yard while it was drizzling.

No comments:

Post a Comment