The video is a little shaky, but if that doesn't bother you then enjoy the video.
A way to keep family and friends updated on our family and farming.
About Me
- Kelli
- I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.
Tuesday, May 31, 2011
Video of the Sprayer Rescue
Last week our sprayer got stuck. You can read all about it in a previous post, but here is the video to see it being lifted out of the hole. I was holding Joel and trying to keep him from grabbing the camera while I was videoing and Vince is in the background singing, so if I were you I would turn the volume down.
The video is a little shaky, but if that doesn't bother you then enjoy the video.
The video is a little shaky, but if that doesn't bother you then enjoy the video.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment