A way to keep family and friends updated on our family and farming.
About Me
- Kelli
- I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.
Monday, May 23, 2011
Prayers
After almost 6 months of saying a prayers every night with Vince, he decided 2 weeks ago he wanted to say a prayer and then I would say a prayer. Every night is different and there are a few people who always make the list (Daddy and Joel), so it has been fun to listen to who/what he thanks God for every night. Vincent has thanked God for lights, pipes, Daddy, Joel, all his grandparents and great-grandparents, different friends of his, his friend's train tablet, his uncles, our family friends, tractors, dogs, horses, etc. Finally in the last couple days he has added Mommy to the list. I was so excited, it was hard to contain myself! I am so proud of him!
Labels:
kids
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment