About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Date Night

Brad and I don't go on dates very often.  If we do it is usually to an event of some sort.  We rarely go out to just go out.  A couple weeks ago we decided to go out for our anniversary.  We had a gift certificate for a nice restaurant that we had been sitting on for 2 years and figured we better go use it and our anniversary was the perfect excuse.

All dressed up to go out.



As we were getting ready to leave Brad had the great idea that we should take Craig's Model A car.  I had never been in it before, but I had heard rumors that it was loud to ride in.  Those rumors are very true!  It is definitely loud and you attract a lot of attention when you drive around in an antique car.  Brad loved all the look!

Brad and the Model A

We had a great dinner with a free dessert because it was our anniversary!  Then we walked around downtown on the river walk for awhile.  It was a beautiful night!  We still have enough on our gift certificate to go back again, so we have another date night in our future.

*Pictures thanks to Vincent*

No comments:

Post a Comment