About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful man who is my best friend. I have 3 wonderful boys and a little girl who make me laugh everyday. I love my life, even if it is a little crazy from time to time.

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Brad's Birthday!

This wonderful guy that I married 9 years ago celebrated his birthday a couple weeks ago, mostly without us.  He was down south spraying all day, I had work and we all had VBS in the evening.   To make it even more special I didn't have a birthday present for him.  I had an idea, but no time to actually carry through on that idea.  Although I did spend my lunch break running around to get him an ice cream cake.  By Saturday I was able to pick up his birthday present, a portable wireless speaker to use with the iPhone or iPad.  The kids and I got it out of the box because I wanted to get it all ready to go and sync it with the iPad.  It was super easy and took all of 5 minutes, so we spent the next couple hours testing out the speaker. 


Joel and Brad's bday present


Brad I love you!   Our kids love you!  Our 4 legged children love you too!  We are so blessed to have someone so strong, smart, handsome and wonderful in our lives to take care of us and support us.  You are a lean mean diaper changing, dish washing, tooth brushing, story reading machine.  You take time to encourage and laugh with each and every one of us!


Happy Birthday Brad!

We hope you enjoyed your birthday!  Next year maybe we will try to be more on top of life when your birthday comes around.  No promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment