This is how Friday night/Saturday morning went:
Brad gets home at 8pm from a 2 day meeting in Champaign.
Boys and I are thrilled to see him.
Boys go to bed around 9pm.
Brad and I are in bed by 10pm.
Cecilia wakes up about every 2-3 hours.
Brad changes Cecilia's diaper for me.
I feed Cecilia.
Joel wakes up and cries for 20 min. Brad goes and gets Joel.
Joel's diaper is soaked. Brad goes downstairs and gets Joel a diaper and changes him in our bed.
Maisy, our dog, keeps pacing up and down the stairs.
I wake up Brad who just fell asleep and tell him to let Maisy out. He says she is fine. It is 3 am.
20 minutes later Maisy is still pacing. Cecilia is sleeping on me. I kick Brad in the leg and tell him to let the dogs out.
Brad lets the dogs out and yells "Oh, Crap!" when he is downstairs.
Brad hobbles back upstairs.
Shows me the dog diarrhea on his bare foot.
I laugh hysterically!
Brad washes his foot, goes back downstairs cleans up mess and puts the dogs in the basement.
Joel, Brad, Cecilia and I share a bed for a couple hours.
Cecilia wakes up and cries and won't stop.
Cecilia and I head down to the couch and get comfy.
10 minutes later I hear little footsteps on the stairs. Joel joins us downstairs.
We watch a movie and fall asleep sitting on the couch
Vince wakes up with the sun (7am) and comes downstairs and wakes us up.
I get Vince cereal. Joel finishes the movie.
I am exhausted!
Brad is still sleeping in our bed alone. I am jealous!
Brad comes downstairs.
We have breakfast.
I swear I am going to take a nap later and never find time!

No comments:
Post a Comment